Nuffnag Ads

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Training for AutoCad 2011 Intermediate

Last week I went to UTM Kuala Lumpur for AutoCad training under UTM Space. I enjoyed the course very much couse I learned so much from the course and most important that all the participant are cool including the facilitator. Through three days training we blend easily and get to know each other.
I've learned AutoCad before when I studied at politeknik before, but its been too long now that I cant remember to operate it anymore and the software evolve a lot through time. I found it become much easier rather than what I learned before. But as always you need to setting it first, create layers, dimension option and extra. What I love the most is creating Isometric view, here you can create isometric product easily, there are front, left and right plane, you can change the plane by kick in F5. What I don't like is 3D creation, it is in my opinion the hardest one. I get headache when try to do the exercise, thanks to Mrs.Norul, she help me to understand and find the easy way to create 3D. I don't know whether I could come again to UTM, but I miss the training a lot. Thank you to the good food too.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment