Nuffnag Ads

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Why I choose Engineering?....ummm

Well maybe it starts from my childhood, where I usually play with electrical things in my house. I used to set up my living room as a cockpit or monitor room, pretend to do something about it but I ended up ruined it. I enjoyed making experiment, eventually I would get trouble after that. Once I tried to burn match with matches to see whether it burn or not, but I thought wrong. It exploded and make front part of my hair burn, but the rest of my skin was just fine. Then I had been scolded by my mother. My family don't quite happy went I playing with household appliances because I ended up made a mess or broke something. Anyway, when people don't watch me broke something, I would try to fix it as possible as I can,so I won't be scolded again. Other than that I love to climb, there are stairways fence in my house that I usually climbed, thank god its not that high.
I remember that I love to play with a computer for kids that can talked, there are quiz, hangman, spelling and others. I love it all especially when it shows visual help, its looked funny though. I seldom play with girl, if I do, I certainly will be bullied by them. Playing with girls are quite different, they tend to compete and want to win. I would given up or ended up sulking. They like to play cooks, skipping and stuff. But I do got good friend at that time, one is a girl next door and one is a boy not far from my house. I found that they are nice and different from the other kids that like to bully. But apart from them I always hang up with two of my nephew, we grew up together, play together and eat together. Although I'm older but they had bigger build than mine. With them I play soccer, bicycle, badminton, etc. No wonder that I looks more like a tomboy back then, with pants and over size shirt. Thank god I had better fashion sense this day...peace

          

No comments:

Post a Comment