Nuffnag Ads

Sunday, December 29, 2013

WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST EVERYDAY...

I don't have time to buy food for my breakfast, and usually in the morning you will find all those greasy food they sell at stall that I won't buy. Our culture for breakfast are Nasi Lemak and Roti Canai which I cannot digest anymore. Nasi Lemak will give me dizziness and feel sleepy which won't help me to get productive while working. 

While in university I've tried Alpha Lipid but can't stand with the taste. Now I have my solution to a healthy and easier breakfast so I won't skip it just because I don't have the time and no greasy food anymore. I take Herbalife shake every day for breakfast where I just need to add water - 400ml, F1, F3, Aloe, NW and yogurt in one shake and blend. This is pretty much easier, low in calories, low fat, natural sugar and tasty ( you can personalized your shake to whatever flavored you like - strawberries, vanilla, chocolate dutch, tropical fruits and cappuccino).

This shake already contains all the vitamins needed ( A person need to have 7 types of fruits and 7 color of vegetable to get a balanced nutrition in a meal) and carbohydrate to chance it into energy. You will feel satisfied after taken the shake and feel full for hours. This will make you more productive and energetic for the morning. After that I will only take bread or half cooked egg and not rice. 

A researched showed that Malaysia have the most Diabetic patient in Asia which quite alarming, so we need to change our life style and find a solution which start for our breakfast. It hard to change but needs more determination, anyway its for your health folk.

#ilovemalaysia#luvchange#









No comments:

Post a Comment