Nuffnag Ads

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Our crazy day wif school uniform...;)








Last few weeks, my friend and I were making plan to celebrate my friend Hainim last time as a bachelor, next week she'll be getting married to a lucky guy name Firdaus. She and Qistin were making plan, I and Peyuz just follow the plan accordingly, its kinda bachelor party for us. At the beginning I personally have no idea whats the plan really is. The 'crazy time' they called happened on 3 days, but I only joined them on the second day. On the second day, we need to wear our old school uniform and take picture at special venue. I don't believe what had gone to my friend head, and at first I think I won't do it because I don't have any uniform. But at last I let my creativity runs wild, I found an idea, find my cloth that seem like a school uniform, hehee...so at last we gathered for the last time wearing and pretend to be a school kids once again. Look like our show are pretty convincing...yahoo!!!       







No comments:

Post a Comment