Nuffnag Ads

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tsunami disaster

Yesterday, we've been struck by a shocking news from japan. A tremendous giant wave of tsunami hit northen east of japan, like sendai n miyagi after very strong 8.9 ricter earth quake struck,most of japan such tokyo recieved the shock...the victim might rises to more than 1000 people, all the condolences to the victim n relatives in japan...me and friend had planned to travel to japan at the end of this year, but after heard the news we might cancel it...maybe someday i'll be visiting japan, I love the culture and the japanese strong will to success, I am amazed of how calm and brave the people in japan had shown us during the disaster, imaging that we are in that situasion, I think that I might have cried out of fear....to all of japan citizen, its ok, daijobun....may Allah bless you all

2 comments:

  1. The damage and destruction from the earthquake and tsunami in Japan looks massive! I hope the United States and other countries make substantial contributions to the relief efforts there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you sportsfan1981 for the comment...hope that many people would help them

    ReplyDelete