Nuffnag Ads

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ganbate' Dato' Lee Chong Wei

Ganbate Dato' Lee Chong Wei, hope you will win the All England 2011 for single man in badminton against Lin Dan tonight. Although I found that Lin Dan is cute, but I will always hope for Malaysia to win this time. I wonder why on earth Dato' Lee can't win agaist Lin Dan although he can win other players. I think its a matter of his mentality, whether he feel confident or not. For physical aspect I think Chong Wei can beat Lin Dan for good. He has the stamina and speed also very he has flexible movement that Lin Dan don't have. Lin Dan in other hand, is good playing with net and usually give him an added advantage....
Plez, plez help Chong Wei win, I don't want to be frustrated anymore, ganbatte kudasai...;) and now I want to enjoy the match, oyasumi nasai..(p.s: Chong Wei still no1 and Lin Dan is very cute)

No comments:

Post a Comment