Nuffnag Ads

Monday, March 7, 2011

when I was a kid...(cont)

                                                                                           Rainy days bring peace to me, especially when my mother cooked yam, or cassava eaten with shredded coconut and sugar. It is best having it while hot during rainy day with the rest of our family. Looking for rainbow after the rain is also wonderful. I always happy if a rainbow appear after the rain, and count every color formation to make sure its complete. I would always wait until its disappear gradually.
At that time, my family usually go to beaches,we had fun together and usually would do picnic too. I think the most of my childhood moment is playing at the beaches or river or sunway lagoon. I often went to sunway lagoon with my family, and it was really crazy. I think that I've travel most of the time rather than studying, I thought. But now things have change, its hardly to get swim at the beaches or any where. I'm a bit old to do that anymore, children nowadays not having fun just as we are before. They just staying indoors playing games and internet.In my opinion, there would be not much of memories if just stay at home playing internet only. I think that people are less connected to the nature day by day, I really miss all the things that happened at that time.
Time won't come back to us, just the memory that will be at your heart, appreciate what left with you, every moment that you live is priceless, cause you don't know when you lose it. I've lost not only the moment but also my father and sister too. It never be the same again after you lost the person that is important to you. It feel different, like a piece of your heart has lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment