Nuffnag Ads

Monday, February 28, 2011

Many sunshines...

Hopes and dreams, its always the same rite? I sometimes says to myself to take any problems and mistakes as a milestone or a positive challenge so I can take it easy. But what usually give strength is prayers. I found that when people gets stress or feel hopeless they tend to find god for help. It happen to all people around the world, no matter what races or religion you are. That is in my opinion is our nature as a human being and prove of the  existence of god and the universe. You've found out that god does not far from you, Allah is always with you when you really needs help.
I hopes for many sunshines and splendid days to everyone, may god bless you all. Maybe I sound so foolish to hopes for world peace and no more wars, but I think it is what everyone hopes for. Anyway if everyone hopes for world peace but then why there is still wars and murders still exist? Why aren't we stop the fight and start to understand each other?

No comments:

Post a Comment